Monday, March 24, 2008

Hole in the Wall's, errr ....Head

Scenario

Gita being held ransom by a bunch of baddies at a typical americano barber shop.
Dafi came to rescue Gita on a scooter with a briefcase fastened at the rear end.
Dafi entered shop, opened briefcase showing the booty to the baddies.
The bloody bunch went gu gu over the choices of ice cream drumsticks.
Then went ga ga on the phones to sms Cornetto, the code at back of lids to win fabulous prices.
Baddies in ecstasy when win big prices. Gita and Dafi took the chance to escape.
Riding the scooter into sunset and all thanks to Cornetto Royale for distracting the baddies.

End of scene.

I nearly spilled my beer all over the bar when I saw this distasteful advertisement. What's are the advertiser thinking and what kind of message are they trying to portray? I don't think it's cute but rather finding it disturbing.

Certain sensitivity must be taken into account and the recent kidnapping news that splashed the headlines doesn't help either. Many distraught families or individual may not take this kindly.

I am not against freedom of expression but good senses must prevailed. I don't think kidnapping should be taken lightly. The satirical effort in this case is definitely done in poor taste.

The law punished armed kidnappers to death and life imprisonment for non armed. A grave warning as to the severity of this heinous criminal offense.

I thanked God that Gita is free now and Dafi have this great fore sight . Thanks to Cornetto Royale , Malaysian should feel safe, sound and peace in heart.

cheers cobber

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kindly deliver me the detailed notes about "Make PCB making use of a laser printer-Printed Circuit Boards" our pupils can easily recognize it and take notes.


Here is my blog Xerox phaser 8560Dn

Anonymous said...

I was faced with the very same problem and received the initial vehicle drivers to put in by operating the
installer in vista compatibility method and disable finalizing.


Feel free to surf to my web blog ... xerox phaser 8560 service manual [wiki-med.gordon.ac.il]